Elliott’s Field Shopping Park Half-Term Giveaways Terms & Conditions
1. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, except employees of Elliott’s Field Shopping Park, its tenants and staff, their families, or any other company professionally associated with the giveaway.
2. It is a condition of entry to the giveaway that these rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
3.1. To Enter the Giveaway, Entrants must comment under the original retailer Giveaway post with the phrase specified. The Giveaway entry period begins at the time of posting and concludes at 5pm on the specified date given in the post. Only those entries received by Elliott’s Field within the designated entry period will be considered. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described in these Terms and Conditions is void. Entry must be made by one individual Entrant; no group or organisation entries.
3.2. The winner will be chosen at random from all the comments received within the giveaway period and announced at the top of the original Giveaway post within 24 hours of closing time/date. The winner will also be notified via a comment under their entry unless their privacy settings prevent them from being searchable – in which case, they should check back to see if their name has been announced.
4. Only one entry per person/Facebook profile. Duplicate entries will be deleted. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Elliott’s Field is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Elliott’s Field reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
5. Elliott’s Field will not share your information with companies outside of the business for marketing purposes.
6. Entries that are found to contravene these terms and conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the Giveaway. In the event that the entry of a Finalist or winner being declared null and void, an alternative Finalist or winner will be selected.
7. The prize is as stated in the Giveaway post and is not transferable. If the prize is a value to spend at an Elliott’s Field retailer, it cannot be put towards items of a higher value. No cash alternatives are available. Elliott’s Field reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Elliott’s Field or its agent no later than 28 days after the prize draw has been made by Elliott’s Field and are subject to stock availability and substitutes may be given.
8. The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize and their postal address to the Promoter within 7 days of being contacted. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize within 7 days, or does not comply with these conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random.
9. We reserve the right to apply the value of the prize to any outstanding account(s) of the retailer providing the prize.
10. Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Elliott’s Field and accordingly Elliott’s Field may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the giveaway and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
The Promoter is Elliott’s Field Shopping Park, Rugby, Warwickshire c/o Workman, Heron House, 11-12 Albert Square, Manchester, UK, M2 5HD
The information contained in this website (the “Information”) has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Hammerson plc and its subsidiaries.
Hammerson plc has taken care in the preparation of this website and endeavours to ensure that the Information is accurate at the time of its inclusion on this website, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on the Information. Hammerson plc may change the content or format of this website at any time.
The contents of this website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Hammerson plc. This website contains statements which are forward-looking in nature and subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Hammerson plc’s ability to control or estimate precisely. Information relating to Hammerson plc or its share price, or the yield on its shares, should not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
This website may contain hypertext links to websites controlled by parties other than Hammerson plc. Hammerson plc is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents of any such websites.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Hammerson plc.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
London, N1 9GE
Registered in England & Wales: 00360632
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute in connection with them shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.